Monday 13 March 2017

Invisible Incomplete

When you finally divulged your deceit,
You fueled the fire of an anterior defeat
Entirely. 

No wonder why the fragrance of your skin
And the feeling of your soul
Faded from the face of my startled pride
Flouting through the falsity of your swindle.
All the figures of our speech would squander,
But the filth of your shadowed truth.
The fickleness of my solicitous heart
Begs forgiveness to the sanity,
To the frown of my surreal mind.
How the fragility of my self esteem
Made a fool of my self.

How the invisibility of your thoughts,
How the inaudibility of my words
Plunder the drums of your ears
And blunder the vision of my tears?

Invisible, my dear.
Did you ever disappear? 
Did I become too blind to see you?
Or did you darken the room instead?
I never blinked, my eyes wide open,
I'd ring doorbells to oblivion.
You did answer my desolation,
Singing me lullabies to nightmares, but
Was it the best you could to humiliate my humility? 

No comments:

Post a Comment